One of my goals is to get financial freedom.
My own personal money machine should be the solution for that. I have read a lot of blogs where many people see the money machine as a portfolio of stocks. Diversified yes, but still their machine is only containing stocks.
I am unfortunately a “financial chicken” and do not feel comfortable only having money in stocks, especially now with ATH it feels more and more difficult to buy stocks.
My goal is to have a diversified money machine.
My hardware money machine should contain :
- an income from renting out an apartment and amortise the loan
- a portfolio of stocks from the stockmarket
- (a portfolio of unlisted stocks)
- a portfolio of commodities
- cash savings
- passive income from businesses- crowdfunding
- salary from a “normal” job
Something I forget often is that I have to feed my “software money machine”. Money have no value if my health is bad or if I am sad. My “software (money) machine” should have:
- defined goals
- investment in myself
- respect to myself and others